We empower forward-thinking American investors to regain access to international destinations and are constantly looking for new talent to join our team.
Complete the form and we will contact you
We are seeking a world-class Sales Development Representative to lead our customer acquisition and sales efforts. You’ll be working directly with the CEO and the broader sales and client services team to drive the company’s profitability.
😎 YOUR ROLE
- You’ll be responsible for researching, engaging and nurturing relationships with prospects to build a pipeline of potential customers. You will work closely with your teammates to create new leads, qualify opportunities and schedule meetings with Account Executives to drive revenue growth
- Strategically identify points of contact at target accounts and reach out via email, LinkedIn, phone calls, personalised video and whatever other channels you identify as suitable – you’re a hunter who’s not afraid of getting your hands dirty. In addition, you will work to qualify inbound leads to build quality pipeline
- Conduct high-level conversations with marketers from brand managers through to senior executives in prospect accounts
- Utilise tools such as Hubspot, Phantombuster, Sales Navigator, ContactOut and more to leverage your time and multiply your impact – you’re a problem solver that works smarter, not harder
- You will build on our existing processes, improving and optimising our prospecting strategies
- Become an expert on our business, brand & digital marketing and the RCBI industry
- Natural networker: You know how to quickly build relationships with people from various backgrounds, cultures and locations. You’re able to balance short term company priorities with creating long term customer relationships
- Consultative: You have the ability to turn a “no” into a “yes” through consultative questioning and coping with rejection
- Researcher: You are experienced with researching markets and individuals to identify the best way to approach prospects
- Expert communicator: You have great active listening and empathy skills. You can take in other’s ideas and express your own thoughts well via written, phone, video, and in-person communication.
- Professional: You are a hard-working, autonomous individual with a deep sense of responsibility.
- Agile: You’ll be joining an early stage company, you need to be adaptable, nimble and able to build out your own systems and processes that may not exist yet
Bonus Points For
- Experience in RCBI, wealth management or B2B C-level sales industries, familiarity with digital marketing and social media
- You have experience working in a startup environment, in particular fintech, wealth management.
- Experience generating appointments through outbound prospecting at B2B SaaS, however we’re also keen to speak to you if you’re a driven individual looking for your first sales role
- Work from sunny, vibrant Miami, Florida
- Competitive salary based on experience level
- Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses based on seniority and role
- Opportunity for equity at a growing bootstrapped startup – We prefer our funding to come from customers
- Career progression – You’ll be joining a small team and have the chance to learn from our sales experts, progress quickly and see direct impact of your work
- We offer a flexible work environment, you work at the times best suited to you as long as there’s some overlap with the rest of the Revenue team. Meeting targets is what matters most, not your location or working hours
- Annual team retreats to catch up with all your colleagues somewhere on this globe
- Unlimited vacation policy – if you work with us, we trust you to get the job done and know when you need time off, a minimum of 4 weeks per year
Apply for a position
Our U.S. Offices Locations
260 Newport Center
Drive, Suite 100
Newport Beach, CA, US
601 Brickell Key
Drive, Suite 901
Miami, FL 33131
+1 786 373 7988