The Turks and Caicos Island are a British Oversea Territory located in the Caribbean. They are a popular tourist destination and renowned for being among the most tax-friendly jurisdictions in the world. Many wealthy Americans, Canadians, and Brits have many the Turks & Caicos their home.
The Turks and Caicos Islands offer a Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) to investors. It’s a great way to gain permanent residence in the Turks And Caicos and gain tax residency.
Benefits of the Turks & Caicos Permanent Residence Certificate
If you apply for permanent residency for Turks and Caicos Island then you are going to get the following benefits:
- You will obtain a permanent residency.
- Do you have a spouse and children under 19? Then they will be able to apply as dependents too!
- You will not have to pay any tax on the personal or corporate income that you are earning!
- You will also be able to apply for naturalization into BOTC after 5 years.
Turks & Caicos Permanent Residence – Real Estate
If you want to get a permanent residency then you will have to fulfill the following conditions for real estate investment in the Turks and Caicos:
- You can construct a new home renovation and already existing property.
- You can use the home as the residence of the applicant and their dependents.
- The investment amount is going to be at least $750,000.
Turks & Caicos Permanent Residence – Business Enterprise
You will have to invest in a business enterprise and make sure that at least 60% of the employees do not need any work permit if they want to work in the Enterprise.